Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Meet at Midnight in Paris

When you think of time travel, you don't initially think of Woody Allen, but maybe that's what we've been missing. Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, Marion Cotillard and a fab cast of so many others take us to another time in the City of Light, so that got me thinking. Which era would you travel to if you could? Of course, we never think the decade is that fantastic when we're living in it, but once we have time to get away from it a bit, we sometimes want to return. 1980s, anyone? Ahhhhhh, those were some good years!!! I've always thought I belonged in the 50s - poodle skirts, a convertible T-bird, hanging at the malt shop - oh yeah, I could get used to that. Everything was so perfect then, wasn't it? I know, I know, on the outside maybe, but I don't think I'd have a problem living in Pleasantville. What about you guys? Pick your favorite era and tell us about it. Why do you think you'd fit in better then? Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard for me to think but if I had to time travel for a day maybe or just a few hours at midnight I'd love to go back to the 90's I know it wasn't that long ago but I was only a kid then and I wonder what everything would be like through my eyes as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90s... grunge music, half shirts and thigh highs. Those are my memories. Not a very dynamic decade for me, I guess!

    ReplyDelete